Terms of Service
Membership Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern Meal Mentor Membership and the benefits available thereunder. ALL PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO THE MEAL MENTOR SERVICE ARE URGED TO READ THE MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS TO CONTACT SUPPORT@GETMEALPLANS.COM. This membership terms & conditions (the "Membership Terms & Conditions," or "Agreement") is made between Happy Herbivore Inc. dba Meal Mentor ("Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor"), a California corporation with a mailing address of 340 S Lemon Ave #2652, Walnut, CA 91789 and the person registering for membership ("you" or the "Member").
1. Description of Services. Each Member is entitled to receive a weekly meal plan on Wednesdays for the duration of their membership period. Meal plans are emailed on Wednesday and accessible online at https://www.getmealplans.com.
a. All additional Benefits, including, but not limited to, access to support, forums, private groups, contests, challenges, videos, and other resources made available through membership levels are considered a bonus and not an entitlement of guaranteed as part of Service. For access to Benefits, a Member will required to be a member in good standing. A Member may lose good standing if in arrears for payment, for violation of Section 7 below, or for poor conduct by the Member.
b. All Benefits are subject to discontinuation, change, modification, improvement or substitution without notice and Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor makes no representations or warranties with respect to, and accepts no responsibility or liability for, out of date or erroneous information related thereto.
c. The membership fee for Service is $18.99 for monthly membership and $179.00 for annual VIP membership, which are non-refundable after 30 days.
2. Membership Term; Renewals. A Member in good standing shall be entitled to all of the Benefits and Services available to Members during his or her membership period (the "Membership Term"). Membership automatically renews at the end of each term unless Member cancels the renewal or membership prior. Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, with or without notice to any Member, or to cancel this Agreement or Service.
3. Electronic Disclosure and Consent. Your purchase of membership shall constitute your consent to receive any and all disclosures, notices and other communications including any notice that may be legally required to be provided to you regarding this Agreement, in electronic form. Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor will provide all future disclosures and notices by sending an alert to the electronic mail address that you have provided.
a. You have the right to withdraw this consent, but if you do Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor will immediately terminate this Agreement and/or the Service. A refund or partial refund is not guaranteed. To withdraw your consent, please contact by sending such request to email@example.com.
b. In order for you to access and retain this information, your system must meet the following requirements: (1) A PC or Macintosh compatible computer or other Internet-ready device, (2) Internet Access, (3) An Internet browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox 20 or above, Internet Explorer 10.0 or above, or another such equivalent Internet browser. In order for you to print or download disclosures you must have a printer connection from your PC or sufficient hard-drive space available to save the disclosures. Your submission of an online application shall constitute your acknowledgement that you have access to the software and hardware necessary to receive via electronic means these disclosures and notice of any changes to the software and hardware requirements.
c. It is your responsibility to maintain accurate contact information and credit card information in your member profile and to contact Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor immediately if your credit card or electronic mail address changes and you are unwilling or unable to update the information yourself online. You can contact to inform of such changes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Service Fee; Renewal Fees. The current Service membership fee (the "Service Fee") will be automatically billed to Member's designated credit card account or other authorized billing source (e.g., debit card) on a monthly or annual recurring basis as authorized upon enrollment. Any Member who uses a debit card as the designated credit card account acknowledges that Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor will not be responsible for any fees or penalties associated with insufficient funds, bounced checks or any other form of fee due to a charge of the Service Fee to a debit card provided by the Member. Unless Member cancels membership in the Service or alters their auto-renewal status through the member profile online pursuant to Section 5 of this Agreement prior to the end of Member’s then-current Membership Term, Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor will automatically renew membership at the end of such then-current Membership Term as authorized upon enrollment and bill the then-current renewal Service Fee to the designated billing source.
5. Right to Cancel; Refund of Service Fee. Members have the right to terminate this Agreement and membership in the Service at any time. A Member may cancel this Agreement and membership in the Service, or their auto-renewal, through their member profile, once logged into the website; or by sending such request through the website. If Member cancels their annual membership before the end of the Membership Term for which Member has paid the Service Fee, the Member cannot receive a refund of such Service Fee nor any portion thereof. Due to the nature of the services provided by Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor (many of which are accessible immediately upon acceptance) it is understood that refunds cannot be issued past 30 days. Member will remain liable for any other fees or charges to be paid pursuant to this Agreement or the Service. If Member feels that they have been billed multiple times for the Member Service for one Membership Term, Member should promptly send notice of such, including all membership contact details, billing dates, transaction details and the last four digits of credit card and/or debit card number that it was billed to to email@example.com.
6. Disclaimer of Liability. Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor shall have no liability in regard to any services or benefits provided. Member uses all services and benefits at Member's sole risk.
7. Member Representation and Obligations. In return for the Service provided with membership, each Member acknowledges such Member's obligations to Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor as follows: (a) you have read the "Membership Terms & Conditions" carefully, and understand the provisions of the Service and the billing method for the payment of the annual Service Fee; (b) You may cancel annual or monthly membership at any time within 30 days for a refund; (c) refunds must be requested in writing within 30 days; (d) You may cancel annual membership at any time prior to the conclusion of the then current Membership Term but will not be entitled to a refund of the pro rate unused portion of the Service Fee after the first 30 days, (e) the Membership Term will renew automatically effective the first day following the conclusion of the existing Membership Term unless you elect to cancel in accordance with this Agreement; (f) the benefits of membership are not assignable and you will use your membership only for personal, non commercial use or for the benefit of your immediate family. For purposes of this Agreement, "Immediate Family" shall be limited to the Member, and his or her spouse and children residing in the same house. You agree not to share any proprietary information supplied you by Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor including but not limited to recipes, meal plans, cookbooks, member resources, login information, discounts, and the like to any third-party, individual, entity or institution. A violation of this provision will result in your forfeiture of membership in the Service, potential legal action from Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor and its Members.
8. Governing Law; Arbitration. This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California. Any dispute arising between you and Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor will be submitted to arbitration in the State of California in Los Angeles in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect. Nothing herein stated shall deprive you of the benefits of your state's consumer protection laws.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. ALL PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ADVICE, MERCHANDISE AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABOVE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTY IS GIVEN REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR QUALITY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, DATA, SERVICE, ADVICE, SERVICE, PRODUCT OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE TO, OR PURCHASED BY MEMBERS THROUGH THE BENEFITS WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE THROUGH HIS OR HER MEMBERSHIP.
10. General Release. Each Member, for himself/herself, and on behalf of any person who uses the Benefits available through the Service ("Membership Beneficiary"), hereby forever releases, acquits and discharges Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions and causes of action that such Member or such Member's legal representatives may have by reason of any monetary damage or personal injury sustained as a result of or during the use of any and all Benefits available through the Service. The sole recourse available to a Member, Membership Beneficiary or their legal representatives shall be the cancellation of the Membership.
11. Receipt of Mail. Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor cannot guarantee that it receives any mail that Member claims to have sent electronically or otherwise. Member should, at Member’s own expense, send any notices to Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor in a form to ensure to Member that their communication arrived, which form may include but not be limited to FedEx, UPS, USPS Return Receipt Requested and USPS Certified Mail.
12. Entire Agreement. The foregoing Membership Terms & Conditions contain the entire terms and agreements in connection with Member's participation in the Service and no representations, inducements, promises or agreement, or otherwise, between Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor and the Member not included herein, shall be of any force or effect. If any of the foregoing terms or provisions shall be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions hereof shall not be affected thereby.
13. Binding Effect. The foregoing Membership Terms & Conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of Happy Herbivore/Meal Mentor and the Member as well as their respective successors and permitted assigns.
Meal Mentor's details
The full name of Meal Mentor is Meal Mentor by Happy Herbivore Inc.
Meal Mentor's address is 340 S LEMON AVE #2652, WALNUT, CA 91789.
You can contact Meal Mentor by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting our support website.